So Gabby is really starting to recognize smells lately. Well maybe recognize isn't the right word. More like noticing. Well that makes it quite difficult because it stinks here and she is pretty much walking around with her nose plugged everywhere we go. She will say..."it smells like..." Ad then tell me whatever she thinks it smells like which is usually bathroom related. The other day we were heading down to the pool and we were walking through the entertainment room and gabby said, rather excitedly, "it smells like eat". It took me a few seconds to realize she meant to say it smells like food. I love you Gabby, and I love how your vocabulary is growing everyday. But I mostly love the cute way you articulate everything you say, and the way you refer to the sizes of things. If its really big it's a daddy, really small it's a baby one. And anything medium sized is a mommy one. Don't change a bit...I think you are perfect just the way you are.
2024 Johnson Family Christmas Letter
1 year ago


2 comments:
What a funny little girl. We miss her!
So cute!
Post a Comment