Huts! Aren't they a blast. I remember as a kid being able to spend hours in my own personalized hut that I built with my own 2 hands. I remember how sad I would be when my mom would say it was time to take it down. I have 2 little munchkins who feel the exact same way. They love to build huts on the chair in the living room. They want to bring toys in the them, food in them. You name it they want it in there. And they can hardly fit in them themselves let alone when they add everything else in there. And of course they love to be in the same one together which makes things tight. But they love it and I love that they do. The hut/fort is down for now, but soon enough we will build another and spend countless hours playing in it. And of course, making memories to last a lifetime.
2024 Johnson Family Christmas Letter
1 year ago


1 comments:
Jessi loves to do that, too! I had a hard time getting mad at my kids whenever they took off all the couch cushions to make forts because I remembered all the fun I had doing the very same thing.
Dianne
Post a Comment