Mar 5, 2009

The Tae Kwon Do Master...and a little of his sister too!







Jaxton has finally joined the Tae Kwon Do world and it loving it more than I thought was possible. He has class every Saturday for an hour and a half and when it is over he want to go for more. I posted a video of him and his instructor. He basically is one on one the whole time which is so nice. He is getting pretty good at it and it's also a good release for all that energy. I also posted a few pics of me and Gabs and what we do while Jax is in class. His class is in the mall so me and Gabby wander around and see things. We always HAVE to ride the merry-go-round. This last time we found these HUGE stuffed animals and Gabs was in heaven. Anyone that knows her well knows she has a fascination with stuffed animals. (real ones too...but no room for one right now) So of course she asked for her picture and it was impossible for me to get her to leave. Make sure to watch the video of Jaxton...it is great!

4 comments:

marilynl said...

Oh My Gosh!!!! I can't stop laughing at how cute that video is. Jaxton, you are way too amazing! Good Job.

Nicole said...

Ok that was amazing! And also very cute and funny! Also, thanks for the new posts!!!!

Mike said...

Okay, the bow at the end was the best. Hilarious.

Sean said...

That is so cute! Jaxton and Tae Kwon Do are a perfect match. I love the bow at the end.