Mar 19, 2009

Interview with Jax


My friend did this on her blog of her daughter. I thought it was cute, so I stole the idea.

1. What is something mom always says to you?

"I love you"

2. What makes mom happy?

"Bein' nice."

3. What makes mom sad?

"Bein' bad."

4. How does your mom make you laugh?

"Tickling and saying funny jokes."

5. What was your mom like as a child?

"Me and Gabby.

6. How old is your mom?

"25." ( I like this answer)

7. How tall is your mom?

"From up to here, to down to here." (pointing at my head and feet as he says it)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?

"Play with me."

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?

"Plays hide n' seek" (funny)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

"Doing a back flip." ( can you picture this? I think I would break my neck)

11. What is your mom really good at?

"Doing dishes."

12. What is your mom not very good at?

"Playing games."

13. What does your mom do for her job?

"Um,um, um, um...mskes money for our family so we can buy food." ( i don't work, but I guess he knows how the job thing works).

14. What is your mom's favorite food?

"Bagels"

15. What makes you proud of your mom?

"Winning" (???)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

"Pink Panther"

17. What do you and your mom do together?

"Play"

18. How are you and your mom the same?

"We do different things."

19. How are you and your mom different?

"Because we do fun tricks." (huh?)

20. How do you know your mom loves you?

"She draws a heart."

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?

"Mini-stop" (this is a convenient store in our bldg. so not my favorite place to go)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

HAHAHAHAHA! That was so cute and also very funny!

Cher said...

Good idea! I love how he says what you are good at is "doing the dishes" I think my kids would say something along those lines too.

triplej said...

So CUTE! I wrote your number down again, so hopefully I won't lose it this time.

Kathryn said...

Very insightful! I learned a lot about you, Angela. I loved the interview. You have adorable kids. Aunt Kathryn