Mar 5, 2009

I Know, I know, I'm Back!

So it has been forever for me and blogging. But we have reunited and I am back. Scroll down for 5, yes you heard me, 5 new posts. ENJOY!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm glad you're back! Sorry to hear you've been sick. I am just getting over the flu and it sucks to be sick and tired. I love the video of Jax! That is awesome. Emmi is dying to take karate so that is funny Jax likes it too. I swear those 2 are so alike! I so wish we were closer.

Christina said...

Ok, so many posts, so many comments...
I love Gabby's dress in the Sunday best post. I love that you can get stuff made like that kitchen. I love that fort post. We do that a lot, too. And Jax is awesome with his Tae Kwan Do!

Lindsay said...

That Tae Kwan Do video is pretty funny! He is so good! All of the pictures and posts are so fun...I loved catching up with you guys!

triplej said...

So fun to catch up to your world! I love your posts.