Dec 2, 2008

Jax is 5


Happy 5th Birthday Jaxton!
Today is Jaxton's 5th birthday. I can't believe he is already 5. Where has all the time gone??? It seems like I just barely brought him home from the hospital wondering, "what do I do with him", and know is will be going to kindergarten soon. Since Jax is 5 today I want to list 5 things I love about him. Of course I love more than 5 things, but the list could go one forever if I don't pick a number.

1. Jaxton is incredibly sweet and can win anyone's heart over. All he needs to do is pull out one of his many charmers, like, "you are so beautiful", or "I love you", or "sure, I'd love to help" slapped right in the middle of a sentence". And it doesn't hurt that he has those irresistible blue eyes.
2. The phrase, "it's as small as an ant". Jax is constantly referring to things that are small by comparing them to the size of an ant. I can't get enough.
3. His ability to make a friend wherever we go. Whether it be a park, church, school, the grocery store line. Jax is always making friends with someone. I love that he is eager to have friends.
4. His ability to make Gabby laugh no matter what kind of mood she is in. Sure they have their share of fights, but Jax adores Gabby. Last night I heard him say to her, "I love that cute face of yours". Talk about melt my heart.
5. Jaxton's desire to learn as much as possible. He is constantly asking us if we can get on the internet and learn about, the solar system, the northern lights in Alaska, how the lungs work. He is so interested in how things work. He is always wanting to learn more.

Happy Birthday Jaxton. I hope you have a fantastic day. I love you!

Stay tuned soon for pictures from Thanksgiving, Jaxton's party, and my little ballerina.

13 comments:

Sean said...

Happy 5th birthday, Jaxton! You're growing so fast. We miss you and look forward to seeing you at Christmastime.

Michelle said...

Jax, I love that cute face of YOURS! We miss you and we can't wait to see you when we get back to Utah in January!

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Jaxton!

Angela, we have got to get Emmi and Jax together. They sound so much alike and I think they'd get along great!

Lara said...

Happy Birthday Jax! We miss you. We hope you have a great day.

marilynl said...

I love both of their cute faces. Happy Birthday Jax. It won't be long till we can kiss and hug all of you!

marilynl said...

I love both of their cute faces. Happy Birthday Jax. It won't be long till we can kiss and hug all of you!

ClancyPants said...

Happy Birthday Jax! We miss you!

Lindsay said...

He does sound like a heart melter Angela! Happy Birthday from us too!
:)

Courtni said...

He knows what the Northern lights are and he's 5? Impressive! Hope he had a good birthday!

Christina said...

Jaxton is so sweet! Oh, and your trip to the zoo! That is insane!

Nicole said...

Love you Jaxton! Happy birthday. Hurry up and come to Utah!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Happy Happy Birthday Day Jax!! Little late, but never late loving you guys.