Dec 6, 2008

Mama Corn

Stir Fry!

So I decided to make stir fry the other night for dinner. It is one of my favorites. Since we have been here I have never been able to find those little corn things. Well, I found them and so I was super excited because Jax always liked them and I figured I might actually be able to get him to eat a vegetable. (yeah right) Well Gabby asked me for a "noodle" while I was cooking the vegetables. She thought I was cooking noodles. So I handed her the corn and said,"not noodles, look a little baby corn". She then said, "no I want the mama corn". She then had to look through the whole pot of vegtabeles until she found the one she said was the mama corn. I was cracking up at how funny she was being. Then at the dinner table she got 3 of them and said one was the daddy, mama and baby. How does she think like this? I can't believe she is growing up so fast. I love this cute face...

3 comments:

bv said...

Such a cute picture!!!!! She really is precious and I love these kinds of stories!

Miss you!
xxox

Lindsay said...

We love the baby corn too! :)
Gabby is funny and cute!

Shar Chavira said...

k. you guys are having way too much fun. I love reading about all your adventures. We miss you!