Dec 5, 2008

DANCING QUEEN

OUR LITTLE BALLERINA!




Gabby is turning into a little dancer. She loves to put her ballet costume on and dance around the house. And yes, she can do the splits. I don't know how she does it, I was never that flexible. I had to really work to ever be able to do the splits and I could never do the chinese splits. Go Gabby!

6 comments:

ClancyPants said...

Dancing Queen? How 'bout drama queen!? Look at those poses! LOL! What a funny girl!

Michelle said...

Oh my. This is my most favorite blog post ever. What a crazy funny girl!

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh! That is about the funniest thing I've ever seen. She is quite the little performer. And look at the attitude!!! Plus, HELLO CHINESE SPLITS!!!

marilynl said...

Could she be any more cute, funny and dramatic?

bv said...

Holy funny, funny girl! That's a serious crack up!! Do you have her in Ballet or dance or something??? Please tell me yes!

Kathryn said...

Wish I had your cute little dancer in one of my dance classes. She is really growing up! Aunt Kathryn