Dec 5, 2008

Jaxton's Birthday




So this year for Jaxton's Birthday we did a low key thing. We just had a small family party and dinner at home. We are going to an amusement park on Saturday called Enchanted Kingdom for him so we had no friend party. Jaxton chose spaghetti and cheese pizza for dinner. The meal of choice for most 5 year- olds, would you say? Anyway he had a great day as you can see from the look on his face with the "Ben 10" watch. His teacher made him the crown and when I picked him up from school he was wearing it. He wore it all day in class because he said, "it's my special day". I am glad you had a Happy Birthday Jax.

8 comments:

Sean said...

Wow! The Philippines look like one big party. Birthdays, animal rides at the mall, mini golf, cotton candy...I'd love to come visit.

Thanks for keepins us up to date with all the cute pictures.

Dianne

ClancyPants said...

Yes... i agree with Dianne... the Philis looks like a partAY!

Mike said...

That's also the meal of choice of at least one 26-year-old.

Michelle said...

That picture of Jax with the Ben 10 watch might be the funniest picture ever! I love it!

Lindsay said...

It does look like the phillipines are just one big amusement park! Looks like there are so many fun things to do! All of your posts are great...the pictures are so fun. I love Gabby dancing...and Jax's birthday looks like it was great!

Nicole said...

What a little ham he is!

marilynl said...

So sad to miss the big birthday! Happy Birthday Jax, see you soon.

bv said...

Where does all of the time go?! That cake is AMAZING and Ben 10 is all the rage in our home!!!

Glad your little man had such a special and memorable day!