My Nativity's
Here in Manila they have a a local "craft" type bazaar once a month put on by the American Women's Club. They have several local owned businesses and craftsmen that set up booths and sell their handmade items. They have the bazaar once a month and no one ever wants to miss it. (at least I don't). They have things from quilts to bags to watches. You name it it is probably there. I got these 2 nativity's the last time I went. I got one for the kids to play with (Gabby refuses to ever put the horse and the cow down) and a nice one for myself that would always bring back memories of the time we lived in the Philippines. I got both items for a grand total of 42 US dollars. And the wood nativity is had carved. Talk about amazing prices. They have great deals.
This is about the extent of my Christmas decorations here. I have a tiny little tree that my friend lent me. But that is it. Since we aren't going to be here on Christmas I didn't want to spend a lot of money decorating. So we are making do till we get to Utah. Just wanted to share some of my great bazaar finds. Till next time...
This is about the extent of my Christmas decorations here. I have a tiny little tree that my friend lent me. But that is it. Since we aren't going to be here on Christmas I didn't want to spend a lot of money decorating. So we are making do till we get to Utah. Just wanted to share some of my great bazaar finds. Till next time...


6 comments:
I am so envious! I love that you are enjoying it and wish I could visit. How fun that you got the kiddies their own little set to play with???
I had no idea you folks were going to be home for Christmas! Please, please, please let me trip up to Logan and steal some of your precious time????
I love your little Nativities! They are so great! Don't you think it would be good if you picked us all up one too and then brought it back over when you flew back! It's only fair after you post them on here and make us all wish we had one! ;)
Hey...I was just thinking I needed a new nativity. I can't find Joseph or Mary. I am with Clancy! Tis the season of giving right? Just kidding. It was fun to talk to you the other day. Thanks for calling on my birthday!
I'll bet you are finding some cool things over there. What cool nativity sets. You will have to ship lots of things home. We are anxious to see you at Christmas! Aun Kathryn
That hand made Nativity is gorgeous! That will be so wonderful to have. :) What great finds!
We will be in Logan right before Christmas...we're leaving the morning of the 24th. We'll see you at Grandma's party! Can't wait!
Cant wait to see you guys at christmas. CALL US!! we are going to be there around the 20th. I love all the pics looks like youve had tons of fun adventures!
Post a Comment