Gabby started ballet yesterday and had a GREAT time. I was a little worried because she isn't quite 3 yet, but she did so well. She followed everything the teacher said and was really trying to do the ballet moves. The school she goes to is called, "Effie Nanas School of Classical Ballet". They require her to wear a pink leotard, pink tights, and pink ballet shoes (they provide the place you are to buy the uniform) with their hair pulled off the face. All the girls wear a bun except Gabby. Her hair is still too short for that, so we just did pigtails. She hasn't stopped talking about it since. She is the youngest in her class. Every other girl is 4-5, so she looks so small and cute. I am excited for this new phase in her life. She is such a BIG girl!
The other day Gabby's friend and mom invited us to go get pedicures with them as a "mommy/daughter" day out and then go to lunch. Gabby had to have pink on one foot, purple on the other...HER CHOICE! I think it turned out pretty cute. Of course her friend Elli followed suit. Hello my little trend setter! Maybe I will start calling you "PUNKY BREWSTER"!
This is what Gabby looked like after I found her trying to put on my mascara. Cute don't you think? What a little stinker! She is not one to get in to things she isn't supposed to. Let's hope she isn't starting something new here. :)




6 comments:
Oh my word!!!!!!!! She looks so adorable in her little ballet outfit! I am so sad that I'm not there to see her do the moves. I love her toes! She is so grown up.
She is so cute in that tutu and leotard! I dream of the day I can put Maisy into one :)
Love that face, even with mascara smudges!
I love little girls in cute ballet outfits! Gabby looks adorable...I bet she is going to love being a ballerina! I love the picture of her cute feet too...what a fun girl. :)
What a cutie! That is great she is doing ballet. Emmi tried at that age. She wouldn't follow instructions and once I peeked in on her and she was licking the floor...yeah. Looks like Gabby is way into it! She looks SOOOOO cute in her outfit.
She looks very cute and grown up! Even when she's got mascara smudged on her face :)
Post a Comment