Jun 9, 2009

She's an old pro!

So Gabby might kill me for this one day, but how could I resist? That face is too cute. I figured she wasn't too revealed. Any way, Gabby is an old pro. Potty training went really well and we are home free. I love not buying diapers! After just a few days of training her she had it down pretty good. She is one independent and strong willed lady. I think that made things a bit easier for us. Plus the fact that she loves Aristocats the movie, so I bought a stuffed Marie and only let her hold it when she was on the toilet. She loved sitting there because of that. (Thanks Nancy for the tip). Way to go Gabs! We are so proud of you!!!

 
Posted by Picasa


P.S. And for those of you that hadn't heard, Gabby had impetigo. That is that nastiness you see all over her bottom lip. It sure was gross!

7 comments:

triplej said...

Oh...poor Gabs. Way to go on the potty training thing. Girls are a breeze, but I have to admit the stuffed animal thing is awesome. We will be trying that here in our house!

Christina said...

Hooray! No diapers is so liberating. That stuffed animal trick is genius!

Courtni said...

i love the stuffed animal idea! glad that she was so easy to potty train! brett was so easy, that i think i have no idea what may be in store!

Sean said...

Hmmmm...I could have really used that stuffed animal trick. I think we tried just about everything else. My mom even offered a trip to Disneyland, but I told her the rest of us all go on the potty and in the interest of fairness she should really take everyone. So she rescinded her offer. I guess Jessi got ripped off.

Nicole said...

She is such a funny kid and I'm sure that the stuffed animal is a great incentive since she loves animals! Her lip is so sad. :(

Lindsay said...

That's a great picture! :) I love the stuffed animal idea too...that's so great she learned so quickly!

Heidi said...

Good for her...and you! What a great idea about letting them hold something too, I'll keep that one in mind.