I have to admit I was pretty homesick this holiday. I am so used to doing the same thing every 4th of July. Watching the Logan fireworks, going to the Hyrum parade and then up the canyon with family. There is nothing really great about it. It is just the tradition and spending time with my family is always good in my book. So anyways, I was a little heard sad and homesick especially after talking to my family just as they were about to head out to the Logan firework celebration.
We looked around here and finally found that the International School of Manila has a 4th of July celebration. We decided to attend and are so happy we did. It was a little carnival including Balloon darts, a bounce house, face painting, mini golf (if you can call it that. It was just a spread of green with one hole), fishing and much more. After all the festivities they had a fireworks show that was very good, but very brief. I think it was only about 5 minutes long. Oh well, it was better than nothing and the kids really enjoyed it. Here are a few pictures of our good time.
We looked around here and finally found that the International School of Manila has a 4th of July celebration. We decided to attend and are so happy we did. It was a little carnival including Balloon darts, a bounce house, face painting, mini golf (if you can call it that. It was just a spread of green with one hole), fishing and much more. After all the festivities they had a fireworks show that was very good, but very brief. I think it was only about 5 minutes long. Oh well, it was better than nothing and the kids really enjoyed it. Here are a few pictures of our good time.
To wrap this post up I just want to say how happy I am to be and American. Living in another country has really opened my eyes to ALL of the blessings I have because of a FREE country and for those that fight to keep it that way.
GOD BLESS AMERICA...MY HOME SWEET HOME!


6 comments:
That first picture of Gabby is so funny! That girl is a crack-up! And Kessee looks like he's been losing weight in that photo!
Looks like it was a fun celebration.
So sorry you were homesick. My parents were out of town and we didn't do anything with family and I felt kind of sad about it, too. Even though we are here.
Looks like alot of fun. I can't believe Jaxton wasnt scared! It seems that Gabby takes after Melissa. They both like to make faces in pictures.
How fun!!!
Did you know that I have adorable grandchildren? It is so much fun to see their pictures.
Post a Comment