Jul 6, 2009

Guess who came for a visit?

The Tooth Fairy!!!
There isn't much to say with this post. The picture says it all. Jaxton has had a loose bottom tooth for some time now and it finally decided to fall out. The tooth came out in the middle of sharing time in primary so of course Jax had to come find me in Sunday School to tell me. He was so excited. Me...of course I am excited that it happened and all. But can I just say STOP GROWING UP!!! I mean really. Jax has done everything way too early his whole life (he walked at 8 months for those of you that didn't know. And yes that is TRUE!) and now this too. :( Poor me. But YAY for Jaxton. He said to me the other day,
Jax: Mom, you know how I know I am getting all growned up?
Me: How Bud?
Jax: Because my little teeth are falling out and I am getting all big new ones. That is how I know.
Me: You are so smart!
Jax: That is because I am all growned up and almost 6.
Could I love this child anymore? Doubtful! He is such a ham and I love him to pieces. YAY for you Jax and for starting to grow up!

Note: Jax refused to smile...he said this way I could get a better shot of what it really looked like!

11 comments:

marilynl said...

Way to go Jaxton!!

Lindsay said...

Those pictures are so funny! Jax seems like such a crack up. What a cute kid...congrats to him on losing his first tooth! I totally know how you feel about wanting them to slow down though with all that growing, it makes me sad too. Kindergarten for Justin is right around the corner. I'm not ready. He is, but I'm not. We miss you guys!

Nicole said...

Hilarious. The most funny part of this whole thing was that he literally LOST his tooth and coudn't find it. He looks cute without his teeth.

Natalie said...

So cute, I love that he was thinking about how you could get the best picture of his tooth...or I guess I should say the new space that is there! Cooper would be so jealous. He keeps telling me "Mom, I have a loose tooth!" When I check there is nothing loose about it, they are not even close. He is almost 7, but people think he's just a very smart 4 year old twin with little bro Griffen. I should be glad...he is getting smarter but he is definatly not getting big too fast!!!:)

Sean said...

Yay Jaxton! And that first picture just might scare the tooth fairy away. He looks pretty dangerous.

Sean said...

Yay Jaxton! And that first picture just might scare the tooth fairy away. He looks pretty dangerous.

triplej said...

Miss you guys...stay in touch.

Shelly said...

We got this link from Jen. It is so great to see that you guys are doing so well. Crazy how fast the kids grow up.
Phil and Michelle Sorensen

Heidi said...

He is so cute! Aw, he does look all growned up with that missing tooth.

Kathryn said...

Thanks for the great blog. I love reading your posts. I don't always comment, but always enjoy hearing about your adorable kids! Aunt Kathryn

Fiagle Family said...

Where does the time go?? I remember when you were stuck in the hospital when you had him!!