
Bath time is always the best time when you are a kid. Especially bubble baths. Well, we recently learned that if the jets get turned on when you have bubbles in the tub that is makes mountains of them. (Thanks Christina). :) The kids loved it and had so much fun. I for one, hate jets and they kind of gross me out, but the kids had a ball as you can see.

Gabs, swimming in a mountain of bubbles!

Old man Jax.

Nice beard!
5 comments:
Hilarious!
I wish my mom had given me bubble baths like that!
You're welcome:). THe jets gross me out, too.
I finished my craft room post if you want to see.
So sorry about all the rain...
You guys are so lucky that you have jets...we would be in the bath everyday! So fun. :)
Very cute! It looks like they had a lot of fun. I don't think the Avon bubble bath in the pink container that we used to buy would make suds like that! Remember that stuff???
Post a Comment