May 30, 2009

Utah!

Hooray!!! I found the pictures from my camera. Long story...but the lost is now found. So now I am blogging TONS of pictures of our trip. I went through and did it in order, from the first of our trip to the end. I decided the best and most efficient way to do it is was to create collages. I had too many pictures, but really want them on the blog for my book. So bare with me and scroll down through all the new posts.


The first week we got to Utah we went to SLC and watched the choir rehearse for Sunday's Music and the Spoken Word. Jax has always been super interested in the fact that my mom is in the choir and is fascinated with the organ. We all enjoyued the rehearsal and actually lasted there for about 30 minutes.

 

Random pictures while at Grandma's.
 

The kids loved baby animal days so much that we ended up going twice. gabby was so good at holding all the animals. She was loving them so much. She is already so maternal when it comes to things like that. Whild at animal days they got to ride a pony too. Jax was loving it and Gabby too. However she looked so serious and wouldn't even look at the camera. They made them wear these HUGE helmets. Ummm, I think if they fell off it wouldn't help at all. Gabby's hardly stayed on her head when she was walking it was so big.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

marilynl said...

Wow! We really did have a lot of fun. I'm glad you found the pictures. They all turned out so cute. What a fun trip. We miss you so much. Hurry home

Lindsay said...

These pictures are all so great! And, as always, I love how you do Gabby's cute hair!!! :)

Les said...

Your kids are so dang cute!

Karmen said...

You guys did a ton of things while you were here! I'm SO glad you took time to chill with us for a while!