Easter was a beautiful day this year. It had been so cold in Logan up to that day I was shocked to see such great weather. On Saturday we went to baby animal days for the 2nd time and dyed Easter eggs when we got home.
Sunday morning we went to Chruch and when we got back the kids got their Easter baskets and we had a little egg hunt in the basement for them. Later that afternoon we went to Old Main Hill at Utah State University and rolled eggs. This has been a tradition in my family since I was a little girl. You roll the eggs down the hill and chase after them. We always try to see how many times you can get the same egg down the hill before it is cracked and completely destroyed. Jaxton had so much fun. Gabby mostly had fun walking around and talking to Melissa and Grandma "Cookie".






1 comments:
I still can't believe I've never done the rolling the eggs thing on Old Main Hill. It sounds like a cool tradition. :)
Post a Comment