I am finally blogging again and have a TON to catch up on. (We have had so much fun in Utah and taken a lot of pictures that will be on soon). I decided to start with some photos of the kids that I took of them it their Easter attire. A few of them turned out great while others were not so great. Needless to say it didn't cost me a thing and I love them anyways. Especially the close ups!!! My niece Megan was with us that day too. We went to the Logan temple grounds and found some beautiful spots to take pictures. It was a gorgeous day.
2024 Johnson Family Christmas Letter
1 year ago


11 comments:
Those did turn out great! Those are some beauiful children!
They are so cute and beautiful. What cute kids you have.
I just have to say that I seriously have the cutest nieces and nephew in the world. And I love the picture of Gabby where she's looking a little concerned. They all turned out GREAT!!!
They are so cute! Did you use your kiddie kandids skills?
They turned out so awesome!! Thanks for spending time with us. If I don't see you before you leave, have a safe trip and a Happy Mother's Day!
Your kids are growing so fast. I love the pics they turned out cute
What great pictures! Cute cute kids and I love their matching outfits.
Soooo CUTE! Beautiful children, beautiful, photos, and adorable Easter outfits.
Did you make it home safe?!!!
SO STINKIN CUTE! LOVE IT!
Darling outfits! I love the girls bows. Great pictures.
-Rach
Post a Comment