I have been wanting to rename my blog for some time now but haven't been able to come up with a good name. I finally decided on "Scattered Moments". Since we share bits and pieces of our life I thought it appropriate. Scroll down to see 5 new posts. I am finally getting caught up. Hooray for me!
2024 Johnson Family Christmas Letter
1 year ago


7 comments:
Love the new name, I've been wanting to rename ours for a while too but can't think of one that's creative :(
Your blog looks great! I love it! Love all the pics, I'm glad they aren't lost after all. Gabby's hair looks so cute in that first collage. I didn't know your mom was in the choir. Awesome! Looks like you had tons of fun. Seriously, one of these times when you are in the states we will have to get together somehow. It would be fun to visit you there, I just wish tickets didn't cost so much!
I'm so glad you found your pictures Angela! They are all wonderful. :)
Gabby and her little smile kill me!
Your blog looks great. We miss you tons!
I just went through all the pictures. How adorable. Don't I have wonderful, beautiful grandchildren? We miss you. I can think of you every day when I go out into the garage and see a special car!
Ang, you are so creative! I love the new name....hmmm...I should try to be creative too!
Post a Comment