May 29, 2009

Look who's growing up!!!

So we have some exciting news at our house. Our baby girl is not a baby anymore. We are in the process of potty training and Gabby is becoming quite the pro!!!We just started yesterday, but she has been doing AWESOME!!! We are so proud of her and want to give a shout out to our little diva! Way to go Gabs!!!

P.S. I am so sad. Something happened with my camera and I lost all my pictures from my Utah trip. Hence the reason I haven't been blogging. Poor me! :(

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you that potty training is going so well. Sorry about your pictures, that stinks big time!!

marilynl said...

Have you asked Jared if he still has the CD?

Lindsay said...

Yay for Gabby! That is so great that it is going so well! :) I
I'm so sorry about your pictures...
that is the worst. I bet your family has tons of pictures from when you were there at least!

Nicole said...

Oh little Gabs. What a good girl. I miss her and all her funny little sayings.

Fiagle Family said...

good luck i so hate to potty train. Ella is finally making threw the night without a pull up. It is nice to not have to buy any diapers

Sotutus said...

I'm soooo sad we didn't get to see you while you were in Utah! Stupid work!!!