So I would have to say that one of the major perks of living here is being able to attend the "American Womans Club Bazaar". They have tons of local craftsmen and vendors that attend and you can get amazing deals. So this month at the Bazaar I scored this beautiful snow white dress for basically nothing. They are also custom making a Cinderella dress for Gabby that will be done next month. She loves her new "pincess" dress and had a great time watching the movie "Snow White" or as she calls is "Snow Man" while wearing it. I looked on Etsy and a dress like this starts at around $50 dollars and up. I snatched it up for about $19. I love the awesome deals here...and I love how adorable my 2 year looks in them. :)
7 comments:
She does look adorable. That is so awesome! I remember how cheap stuff was when we lived in Korea. Definately there are perks! Post pics when you get her Cinderella dress!
Oh, Emmi's green dress is from Gymboree. It might only come in the kid girl sizes, I can't remember. Not sure if Gabby is into a 3 yet.
Very cute! That is one of the prettiest snow white dresses I've ever seen! And a really cute toddler wearing it!
The dress is almost as pretty as the girl! Sooooooooo cute.
Looks like a great find! I bet Gabby just loves it! The princess stage is so fun!
I love her little face!
Those pictures are so adorable!
Eva told me she is done with dress ups. Can you believe it? Totally done. I gave them all away. Kind of sad.
Post a Comment