Jan 23, 2009

Manila Billboards!


Manila has more billboards than I have ever seen in any city. They are everywhere and they are huge. Pretty much everyone advertises on billboards here. I just had to share this lovely billboard with everyone. It is funny to me for some reason. Maybe it is because it is on the bottom of a restaurant billboard. Maybe it is because it is in flashing sparkly lights or maybe it is just because. I don't know I just know that they loves flashy things in this country and this is a prime example. Just wanted to share the joy...hope you enjoy it.

P.S. Make sure to check out the other new post below this...

4 comments:

Cher said...

Wow. It is strange to see the message in those kind of colors and lights but at least someone is trying right?

triplej said...

ha ha ha ...that is cute

Lindsay said...

Cool! They need a sign like that here in Vegas.
I'm glad you and Kessee had a good birthday date! That's so fun. Happy Birthday Kessee...

Sotutus said...

odd...