Happy 31st Birthday Kessee!!!
Kessee and my not so homemade cake. I had good intentions to bake a cake for him, but my life this week ended up being busier than I expected, so needless to say, it was store bought all the way.
This next part may be kind of cheesy so if you don't want to read it, skip it. Family history calls and I am trying to document these things for later. Sorry...
This year for Kessee's birthday the 2 of us went out to lunch and then went and saw a matinee. It is so much fun to spend time together just the 2 of us. I think we are getting a bit spoiled that way. But I say live it up, it won't last forever. I just want to say Happy Birthday Kes. Thanks for putting up with me, all my quirks and especially my retail therapy.:) Life would be nowhere near as fun if you weren't in it. I am so glad that we are together. And I must say this experience in the Philippines has been unforgetable. Thanks for taking me on this journey and for making me so happy. You are my life. I love you! Goose :)


4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY old man!
Happy Birthday Kessee. Wish you guys were here!
Wow you are almost up that hill..haha jk :) Looks like fun.. especially the cake. happpy b day
Happy LATE birthday Kessee! What a nice write-up about him Ang! I still feel bad for not blogging about Brian's b-day last year...maybe this year, eh?
Post a Comment