Do you ever have those days that you wonder how you are going to make it through one more minute as a mother? Maybe I am the only one who has those, I don't know. What I love though is all the little precious moments that occur with my children that make everything else in my life not matter. Today was one of those days where I was reminded that life is about the memories you make and that spending time with your kids is the best medicine for anyone anywhere.
Jaxton came out with me to run errands and can I just say I love that little boy more than I ever thought possible. We had such a great time together. He is so much fun and was making me laugh so hard. He kept saying, "mom, I love you soooooo much" and "your the best mom in the whole world". Then he would stick his nose down in his ice cream cone and we would both die laughing. I have such a great time just being with him. He is getting so grown up and is so much fun to be with. Nothing big and significant happened. I just loved every minute of being with him so I wanted to give a shout out to Jaxton...Oh how I love you. You make me smile every day. Being with you is the best part of my day. Don't ever change. I love how you love to tell people you love them when you have nothing else to say. I love the way you dance when you get excited about something. You are so eager to learn and to live life. Never stop being the person that you are. Thanks for being my little guy and for teaching me what life is all about. I love you!
2024 Johnson Family Christmas Letter
1 year ago


5 comments:
Awww, what a sweet kid.
Oh, I love that little boy too!
So true! Kids can be the most trying experience of your life but they are BY FAR the most rewarding, and your kids are too cute!
-Amanda
What a sweet post! I love spending one on one time with Emmi. They are at such a great age where you can have an actual conversation now. I am dying to get them together Angela!
That was so sweet! I agree that being a mom can be so trying...but then we realize just how lucky and privileged we are to be able to watch over these amazing little spirts! It's the best job in the world!
Post a Comment