Jan 15, 2009

Dinglehopper!

So Gabby is really starting to get into all the "princess movies" lately. Today her favorite is "The Little Mermaid". While she was watching it she came running into the kitchen saying that she needed a fork. I kept asking her what she needed a fork for. She didn't answer me but kept asking for a fork. Finally Jaxton piped in and said, "mom, she wants a dinglehopper". Of course, how dumb am I. Anyway I gave her the fork and she started to comb her hair with it. I laughed at how cute that was. I wish I could freeze her and that she would never grow up. I love this stage and how she wants to do everything that everyone else is doing. Love you Gabs!

8 comments:

Heidi said...

That is so cute! I love that Jax spoke up for her too!

Sean said...

I love it! She is so cute.

Dianne

Kara said...

Love it! Thats awesome!

marilynl said...

Oh my goodness. I just laughed out loud so hard!! She and Jax are both so cute and funny!

Nicole said...

She has quite the personlity!

Lindsay said...

I remember the "dinglehopper" stage...little girls are so fun!

triplej said...

So funny...all little girls are intrigued with the dinglehopper in Little Mermaid!

Fiagle Family said...

i love the cute things kids say.. i am glad you remember them to post