Jaxton had his last t-ball game of the season a little over a week ago. I was pretty excited to see t-ball end because of the heat and having to endure it during the games. I did love to watch little Jax play though. I especially loved to see him come up with things to do as the short stop when he was bored with the game. Jax says he missed t-ball already but is loving his new class, "Tae Kwon Do" (sp?) After his baseball game they had a carnival for all of the teams with games and food and each of the kids received a trophy with their name on it. Jax is so proud of his "1st trophy ever". Jaxton's 2 favorite games were:
1. Tug-a-war Filipino style. The had a 4-way tug-a-war rope. Each team took their end of the rope and I thought it was going to be a nightmare. However Jaxton's coached devised a plan where he yelled, "1-2-3 pull over and over again" he is a sports fanatic and the kids actually ended up taking down all 3 of the other teams which Jax thought was way cool.
2. Water Balloon Target. This is where the coach stood on the home base and the team stood on the pictchers mound and threw water balloons at the coach. Fun idea, huh'? Until the field got so muddy that every kid was jumping in the mud, throwing the balloons in the mud and having a blast covering their bodies in mud. Jax had his fair share and had to be hosed sowm with 2 water bottles before he could get in the car.
Jaxton had a great season and is learning to be a team player. Way to go Jax!
2024 Johnson Family Christmas Letter
1 year ago




5 comments:
How fun! I love the picture of him with the big grin on his mud-splattered face. Too cute.
Love the pictures. Jax certainly enjoys life to it's fullest! I also spy Gabby's cute head and her hair looks longer.
I love stuff like that! It's so fun to cheer on your kid as they play and learn sports. I hear you with the heat though...I remember back when Emily was in soccer in the "spring" here and it was 90+ degrees. That was rough.
Way to go Jax! Emmi would be so jealous of Tae Kwan Doe. She's been begging me to let her do karate. Jax is so handsome in his uniform.
VERY CUTE PICTURES!!! Way fun to see!
Post a Comment