We think these are awesome (and such a good tribute.) You could make some serious money...take it up with USU! Especially with a new coach and a new season ahead next year -- those would be awesome. Good work!
Yes, Block A is best. How can you bring back glory without the best logo?
This is a trademark question, not copyright. I notified the university and they will be shutting this whole thing down soon before it gets out of hand.
We love the shirt! When can we get them. I really want two - a white shirt and navy shirt. We have a team day at school once a year. We wear school T-shirt from various high schools and universities. I will wear this shirt proudly. What a great idea. You did an amazing job designing it. WAY TO GO, KESSEE!
Whoa! These are GRRRRRREAT! (Say it like Tony the Tiger....) Brian and I would buy some! ARe you going to sell them?! When and where?! Oh, and their football program needs a huge kick in the pants...maybe this is it!...
15 comments:
We think these are awesome (and such a good tribute.) You could make some serious money...take it up with USU! Especially with a new coach and a new season ahead next year -- those would be awesome. Good work!
These are pretty good too. Maybe my favorite, however the block A is old school. Mmmmmmmmm I still think I like the look of the U state ones.
I'm not usually a fan of the "new" Utah State logo, but I kind of like this, especially the one with the white background.
That is so awesome. Has Grandma seen this yet? What an amazing tribute.
Is there any concern of a USU copyright violation? Sean
I forgot to comment that I do like these better. The A on the other one was to hidden? I have connections for Printing if it is Legal?
I'm thinking if we limit it to family use we shouldn't be too worried.
I like it!
I think I like these ones better just because the "A" in the other one was a bit too covered up in comparison.
Where can I buy one?
Yes, Block A is best. How can you bring back glory without the best logo?
This is a trademark question, not copyright. I notified the university and they will be shutting this whole thing down soon before it gets out of hand.
Kessee you are so talented. I'm sure that Harold would approve of the block "A". He was a big fan of the Aggies.
We love the shirt! When can we get them. I really want two - a white shirt and navy shirt. We have a team day at school once a year. We wear school T-shirt from various high schools and universities. I will wear this shirt proudly. What a great idea. You did an amazing job designing it. WAY TO GO, KESSEE!
Whoa! These are GRRRRRREAT! (Say it like Tony the Tiger....) Brian and I would buy some! ARe you going to sell them?! When and where?!
Oh, and their football program needs a huge kick in the pants...maybe this is it!...
Post a Comment