Internet and Pictures at last!
So I have finally found a camera cord here. Talk about impossible. The company Kessee works for gave us a Mac Laptop to use, and unfortunately it doesn't have a spot for you memory card so you have to have the cord to the camera. Me being so smart, I left it in the states so I had to find a store that sold them seperately That was a huge hassle. Needless to say I finally found one so here are a few pics of our life here so far.
Just hanging out at the house with mommy.
They were so excited about bunk beds that they had to have lots of pictures taken of themselves in them. I just had to post them...sorry.




We basically spend all of our time at the pool. The kids are becoming quite the water babies. Sadly august is the rainiest month of the year so we haven't been able to go every day this month. Jax is dying to go swimming. Poor kid!









13 comments:
The city, your house, the pool, the view......it is all absolutely beautiful!! And can I just say I didn't even recognize Gabs. She is SOOOO big now! Keep posting pictures because I'm loving it and when you get a minute email me your phone number. Even though you are clear across the world, I'd still like to be able to talk to you every now and then!
Wow! That's fantastic! The apartment looks cool too! Love the living room. Miss you guys....
AHHH!!! The kids have already grown up since you left last month! They are so cute and we are missing you so much(especially with the wedding plans). But I'm so glad you are doing well and your place looks great. The bunk beds are so fun!
The new blog layout is perfect for your new life! Dang girl, you do live in a resort!!!! The pics are great and I'm drooling over the ceiling in your living room!!
Both of your kids look so much bigger already, honestly. Now if you could all just stay healthy life would be grand!! Let's see some pics of the yaya's!
You are living one big, crazy adventure and I am so happy for you guys!!!
BIG HUGS!!!
xxox
bv
It is so fun to see what your life looks like. The kids look wonderful. So cute! And the apartment looks very nice. We sure miss you!
Ang...I miss you. Can't wait until you get back for the wedding even if I only see you guys for a half a milli-second! Please call. Looks so relaxing. You are going to have a dang nice tan! Your condo looks so awesome!
Jen
Everything looks great and the kids are adorable! We miss you!
Hey Lundberg,
I found Nicole on facebook and she told me about your blog...what the heck are you doing in another country??? I am sorta jealous that pool looks amazing!! you need to get on facebook, its great!! Good to see you and now i will be blog stalking you!!
p.s. What email address are you using these days? Email me at my gmail address to let me know.
WOW! It is beautiful. So tropical. Can I come visit?!?!
Ok so we are finally back to life..but wow you guys..so exciting. I would love to move again. I can't believehow much your kids have grown too. Glad you are hanging in there will all the differences it will be a great experience!
Ok, I am an idiot. When Kessee said he was going home, I thought the U.S. I even told Karl that. How embarrassing. Your place looks so fancy. It is so hard to live without things that you are used to but I have one word of advice... you will never regret the efforts you put forth to experience the culture.
It is so weird looking at your pictures. It is exactly like my sister's life when she had two kids and lived in Singapore. She had the Ya-ya's, the high-rise apartment with a pool where her kids swam everyday! I'm a bit jealous of your adventures in a foreign land. How long do you think you will be there?
Post a Comment