Aug 26, 2008

Jaxton's first day of Pre-school!!!

Jaxton had his first day of pre-school on Thursday. He goes to the Phillipine Montessori School. It is located about 20 minutes from our house. He goes M-F from 1-4. I haven't decided yet if I will send him every day. I was thinking of maybe keeping him home on Fridays. I'm not sure if I am ready for 5 days of school. It is like kindergarton. I am so excite for him. He is going to have a great year. He is the only American in his classroom, and also the only white child. He is quite the celebrity in his class with his blond hair and blue eyes. All the kids get so excited when he comes and they say, "jack-stone, jack-stone", in their little accents. He has been nervous going because everything is so different here. But he is doing well so far.



9 comments:

Heidi said...

He looks so cute! That reminds me of when I used to live in Korea when I was a kid. The Koreans loved us, especially my brother who had blonde hair. They would come up and stroke his hair all the time. Drove him crazy!

bv said...

Oh my gosh! That is so funny! I hadn't thought about his blonde hair and blue eyes!!!!! I love it!

"Jack-Stone"! That's adorable!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!!

Michelle said...

What a cute kid. :)

ClancyPants said...

Dang, that's cute! His little pose in that first picture is hilarious! Love that kid...

marilynl said...

Oh Jaxton, you are sooooo cute. I miss you so much. I'm excited for you to be going to school.
Love, Grandma

Mike said...

That first picture is hilarious! Oh man he is funny!

Nicole said...

Oh my word! I have the cutest nephew in the world!!!! I loved seeing that.

Christina said...

I love montessori schools. They had to rip Samuel from the car today at preschool. He did not want to go. Sad.

Sean said...

We sure miss you guys, even though we didn't see you that often when you were here. Jaxton is so cute and he looks so grown up going off to preschool! We'll see you in October.

Dianne