On Friday we went to the Ocean Park in Manila. It was about 2 hours away with traffic, but well worth the travel time. We had a fantastic time. The kids had never been to an aquarium before so it was so much fun to see their excited little faces with every fish. Unfortunately my camera was being very stupid and most the pictures turned out blurry. Here are a few that turned out ok.
I had to post this picture of Jaxton because of the face. Behind him (you can't see it because they don't allow flash in the aquarium) was a ginormous fish. He was quite disgusted as you can see.
Kessee and the kids in the outside part of the park. The aquarium is right on the shoreline. It is gorgeous.
Ok, so this spider crab was much bigger in person than it appears. It was freaky.
This is a picture of a sting ray. Part of the museum is in a huge tunnell where you are surrounded by water and fish. It is really cool.

This is a picture of the ceiling inside the entry of the oceanpark. It is phenomenal.




4 comments:
How fun! I still can't believe you guys are there. The scenery looks breathtaking. I can't believe how big Gabby is getting and she is cuter than ever! The kids and I fly home in two weeks and Jeff has another month to six weeks.
Wow! That's so great! We went to an an aquarium in Maui too. Sounds a lot like the one you went to... had a big tunnel in one of the tanks. So cool! I'm glad you're having a good time! That is good news for those of us who were a little nervous for you. ;)
You are such a brave Mama! I heart you and am so glad life is so good for you!
You are one lucky gal to go to all the places you go and see all the things you see...are you LIVING there, or PLAYING there?!
Post a Comment