Gabby is 2!!!
Then:
Now:
Happy Birthday Gabbers! Our sweet little girl is 2. Time flies. I can't believe how far she has come. As most of you know Gabby had a very rocky start. Looking back I can't believe it. She has really come so far in 2 years. We are so grateful to have her in our lives.
Happy Birthday Gabbers! Our sweet little girl is 2. Time flies. I can't believe how far she has come. As most of you know Gabby had a very rocky start. Looking back I can't believe it. She has really come so far in 2 years. We are so grateful to have her in our lives.
For Gabby's birthday we started out with a little pampering. They have a kiddie salon here, so I took her to get her toes done. She is such a girly-girl and I knew she would love it. The girl who painted her toes couldn't believe she sat still the whole time. They painted them pink with blue flowers. I let her pick the polish, what girl wouldn't choose pink?
After the salon we went to a place called Fun Ranch. It has rides and bounce houses and food. You get the picture. A perfect place for kids.
Gabby couln't get enough if the merry-go-round. She is riding with my friends daughter Courtney.
She blew the candle out all by herself. She is so grown up. Below she is playing with her new toys. She thought the present thing was pretty cool.





14 comments:
Happy Birthday Gabs!~ She is so freakin' darling!!!! I love hte pics and the pampering is to die for...she's so your daughter!!!!
The new background is rockin'!
Hope all is well!!!! Miss you!
xxox
Happy Birthday Gabbie! She is so cute. I love her Snow White outfit. And how awesome they have a kiddie salon. Emmi would love it too.
I never got your instructions but I finally ended up figuring it out. I'm a computer dunce. :) Thanks anyway!
Happy birthday Gabby! We love you and we miss you so much!
Michelle, Steve, and Megan
Happy Birthday, Gabbie! We love you and miss you 'round these parts!
I love the pics! Especially the one with her blowing out the candle "all by herself", except that mom is helping her unconsciously! SO CUTE Angela!! Love it!
:)
Happy Birthday Gabby girl! We wish we could have been there for your birthday. Your mom knows how to celebrate. You are adorable!
Love, Grandma
Gabby is so cute! I also love Jaxton in these photos. He looks a little miffed that it's not his birthday!
That is so fun...what a great way to celebrate!! I still can't believe you are out of the country on such a great adventure, I am a little jealous!!! Your kids are adorable!!
The toenails are the cutest thing ever...glad that you are finding fun things to do there. Hope all is going good!
Happy 2nd Birthday Gabby!
Angela, you take your kids to such fun places. I love that she got her nails painted for her b-day. I'm impressed she sat still, too. Miss you tons! ...Rach
Happy late birthday Gabs!!!! I love you and can't wait to see you in October! Cute toes!!!!
too cute. I still cant get over how much they have grown up! Its been way too long since we've seen you guys!! Im glad you have your girly girl!
Happy birthday, Gabby! Those pictures are so cute. I especially love the Snow White dress-up.
Dianne
I can't believe she just sat there to get her toes done. so cute! I'm so glad you are all moved and safe...you are having such a fun adventure!! So super fun. Keep us posted!
You are just partying it up there in the Philipines! Oh, I just forgot how to spell that! Oh well, looks good for now...
Gabs is precious and so dang feminine! When are you coming back?!
Post a Comment