
This last weekend we went on a well needed getaway to Batangus. We visited a resort called " Kabuyan". We went with our friends the Sechrist's who work for the same company as Kessee. They have 4 kids one who is Jax's age. We had a blast. I can't believe how beautiful the Pacific ocean is. The nice thing about living here is the beach is very close and the beaches are gorgeous. It was about a 3 hour drive. We got a room for the day and also had a cabana right on the beach we could hang out in too. Here are just a few of my favorite pitures.This last weekend we went on a well needed getaway to Batangus. We visited a resort called " Kabuyan". We went with our friends the Sechrist's who work for the same company as Kessee. They have 4 kids one who is Jax's age. We had a blast. I can't believe how beautiful the Pacific ocean is. The nice thing about living here is the beach is very close and the beaches are gorgeous. It was about a 3 hour drive. We got a room for the day and also had a cabana right on the beach we could hang out in too. Here are just a few of my favorite pitures.


Jaxton loved the ocan. He was loving riding the waves. He even had one come up over his head and that didn't stop him. He truly could not get enough of it.
This is about as close as Gabby would get to the water. Unlike Jaxton she was terrified of the water. I put her feet in and a wave hit them and she nearly fell apart completely. Talk about drama!!!
Gabby pretty much just played in the sand all day. Luckily Jemmar will go wherever Gabby wants her too, so Gabby had a fun day all in all.
Ok, so I must say first that I can not believe I am actually posting these next couple pictures of me on the blog. I look like the scariest thing ever. But I had to have proof that I really went snorkling and that I rode on the scariest boat of all time. Please keep in mind that I had been at the beach all and that is why I look homeless. :)
Our friends Joel and Kim and their 2 daughters Aubri and Courtney. They all went snorkeling with us.
Snorkeling in the beautiful pacific ocean. This is a picture of me and Kessee. The guy with his hand up is Edwin. He is Joel and Kims driver. Our driver had the day off. I will take a picture of hime soon and post it so you can see him too.
The snorkeling was one of the most amazing things I have ever done. I now want to learn how to scuba dive. I can't believe how clear the water was and how gorgeous it was out there. We saw so many cool fish etc. I am so glad that we went. I almost stayed on shore with the kids, but decided to give it a try. I would have regretted that for a long time had I not taken this experience.




12 comments:
Wow! That's so great! I went snorkeling when we were in Maui and it was my favorite thing we did there. It is SO incredible! I'm glad that you went ahead and did it instead of stay on the beach! What fun!!!
I so envy you!!!
So much fun. It looks like you are on permanant vacation...with babysitters! So wish I had that going on!!!
Good grief, Ang! After reading the previous blogs, you did need a vacation! Glad that Kessee is feeling better. How nice of that lady to "share" her milk...I have seen people feeding their kids like that in Ecuador, but I hadn't seen someone offer it to someone else's child. Brian will love that story!
I will continue to follow your blog and see what else comes up. The good thing about international living is that you definitely get to have new experiences...for the good and bad :-)
Wow! The Philippines? I had no idea! Your kids are adorable, and wow, how cool that you are having this adventure with your family!
Lori Trauntvein
Holly Cow! What a crazy, fun, scary, exciting time you guys are having! I want to come swim in your pool, it's gorgeous! We miss you all, but it's fun to see and hear about all your adventures.
Awesome! Looks like you are having the time of your life. And you so do NOT look scary. Thought about you when I was in Logan this weekend.
Ang..I scuba dived twice this summer and it was AWESOME. Scary, but incredible. You have to try it. I would take one of your yaya's! JK Miss you guys terribly. Hope you are having the time of your lives! Jen
I need a ya-ya right now.
hello angela! it's your old neighbor. i was just out talking to camilla this morning and she filled me in on your crazy filipino adventures and told me how to find your blog. so glad that kessee is recovering. that was scary! and i envy you too! your place looks great, and how wonderful to have so much help. but, i could see how it might get boring sometimes for you.
snorkling sounds so wonderful! i am glad you decided to try it out. your your pool, how FUN! although, every once in awhile that big sunken yard behind our building fills up with dirty, stinky water. does that count as a pool?!
i look forward to reading about all your adventures.
Angela, how did you get your buddy list to show recent updates? That is great then you don't have to click on a blog if it's not updated. I can't figure out how to do it.
We are going to leave Emmi here. We should be gone less than a week so not too long. We do want to go back to Guatemala and travel when the kids are older.
Your mom gave me your blog address and I'm so glad she did! It's gorgeous there and I love the picture of Gabby on the beach!
Post a Comment