On our way!!!
Just wanted to post a quick update. I know it has been forever since I have blogged. Sorry about that. I have been so busy with getting things ready for the move etc, etc. I just wanted to let everyone know that we are leaving today. Keep me in your prayers, I will need it. 18 hours of flying with 2 kids is going to be quite the adventure and I am not sure I am ready for it. But oh well, I have to do it anyway. We will arrive in Manila on July 17th, 2 days after we leave here. The time there is 14 hours ahead, so we basically loose a day when we travel. Keep checking the blog. We will update as soon as we get there and get settled. I do want to thank everyone who has helped with this big move. I couldn't have done it alone. I really appreciate everyones love and support. Thank you!!!


6 comments:
Ohhhhh! I am so excited for you and know you will travel safely and be fine on the plane! I called and had your names put on the prayer roll at Jordon River!
xxox
Once again, I am soooo excited for you! I hope the flight went all right with the kids. Oh my gosh, that is forever long! Can't wait to hear more.
Hi Ang! I can't believe you are leaving. I talked to Leslie the other day and she told me all about it. I have a new blog also, so let's please keep in touch. You are in our prayers! This will be a great adventure for you!!
I've been thinking about you and your flight today. I do hope Jax and Gabs travel well. You are in my prayers. I already miss you... knowing you are not here in the states. Can't wait to hear and see pics of your new home and more pics of Manila...Luv, Rach
Angela,
I was in Logan and my dad informed me that you were moving to Manila. I'm sure so many emotions are going through your head. Excited, scared !! This truly will be an experience and I'm sure you will learn and grow so much. I will be checking your blog for updates. Good Luck !!
Millie
Wow! Angela I haven't checked your blog forever and I read it today and find out you are moving across the world! Good luck to you! That is so excitiing! I'll keep checking your blog for your exciting adventures.
Post a Comment