Jul 26, 2008

Going Home. Hooray.

I just found out I get to go home. Hooray for going home.


I just pray I never have to come back here...ever.

Thank you all again for all the prayers and thoughts my way.

9 comments:

bv said...

Congrats!!! Take it easy. I wish we could call. :( I hope Angela is managing all of this as it's a lot to deal with in a foreign country, etc. You guys are so tough!!!!

ClancyPants said...

YAY for going home! :)

Anonymous said...

Congraduations!!!!I am so excited for you both. Just be careful and take it easy. Keep in touch. So are you going home for good? I can't remeber if I gave you our blog but it is thealgerfamily.blogspot.com. I hope that I will be able to see you are give you a big hug.

Unknown said...

Kessee, Please call your mother!! I read them your blog posts and Dad was just about crying his eyes out. Love you brother and Sister and kids.

Heidi said...

Wait...what? I'm just now reading this and I'm so confused. I hope Kessee is better, that is so scary! And you are leaving for home for good? Good luck with everything...how tough to have deal with it all.

Fiagle Family said...

so we go on way too many trips and miss one month and you guys are moved, in the hospital, and in foreign lands!! Crazy. glad to hear you are better hope that things stay that way!

Christina said...

Wow. That is some adventure. Good thing you have recorded it all here on your blog. Otherwise it would be almost unbelievable.

Rachael said...

So happy to know you are home and feeling tons better. I'm thrilled you update your blog regularly and keep up posted on everything...Rach

Lara said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better and get to go home. Angela I've been thinking about you. I talked to your mom for a second on messenger the other day. Keep us updated. I'm sure you will have some amazing stories. We miss you guys!