Sep 1, 2009

Toothless!

Jaxton lost another tooth last week and this time it was a top tooth! So to date we are now missing 3 teeth. His permanent bottom teeth are already coming in. I can't believe I have a toothless Kindergartner. I was thinking this wouldn't start until 1st grade. But I absolutely LOVE that toothless grin!Sprotin' his new look!

Jax commented to me the other day that he now sounds funny when he talks. He said, "it sounds a little airy and whistley". What a funny kid!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Cute, cute, cute! He is so funny!

Courtni said...

well, if he loses the other top one, i know a great song he could sing at christmas :-)

marilynl said...

Whistely! I love it!

Lindsay said...

I loved when Emily first lost her two front teeth and couldn't say her s's...it was so funny.
Yay for Jaxton!

Barbara said...

No corn on the cob for Jaxton. Eva has lost several teeth too.