They have a drink here that is the closest you can get to Diet Coke. It is called Coke Light. It tastes a little bit sweeter than Diet Coke but otherwise pretty good. (I still miss the "real stuff" though).
So on the way home from school today I asked Jaxton to hand me my drink that was in the drink holder. He handed it to me and said, "what is it"? I answered, "Coke Light", His very cute reply was, "so it's not heavy then"? I got a good little chuckle out of this and then explained to him that it meant there was no sugar in it. I love all the cute little things kids say.
2024 Johnson Family Christmas Letter
1 year ago


6 comments:
So funny!
Love Jax! Love Gabby!
Very funny! It's so good to write this stuff down too...I forget everything unless I write it down. I need to be better at that.
Love him. Don't love Coke Light though. I've had it in Honduras. Not the same!
What a funny guy! They are so smart at this age.
Kids make life better! I write all of my boys little comments down in a journal so that I can tell them how funny they were as kids. Your so on the ball, you probably do that too!
I love the idea of taking Cooper's picture in front of that crayon every year to see how much he has grown...or hasn't rather:) Maybe he'll have a growth spurt. He just hit a milestone 30 LBS yeah!!! Griffen is surviving, he has pre-school, story time, and lots of play dates. Mostly to keep me sane :)
Post a Comment