Sep 24, 2009

Girls Morning Out!


A week ago Tuesday I met with some of my American LDS expat friends for a session at the temple. We have been doing this on a monthly basis and it is really nice to be able to spend time with these wonderful ladies. After we attend the temple we go to a little Italian restaurant just across the street. It is the cutest place. Very quaint and queit. It is the perfect place to go after the temple. My friend was smart enough to bring her camera and kind enough to pass along the photo. (From left to right Susan, Kathy, Joan, me, Kim, DiAnn, and Joslin). Thanks ladies for a wonderful time!

On a different note...I have been dreading blogging. I think facebook may have taken over my life and mind! I am determined to STOP this nonsence right now. (Any ideas on how to kick fb)? Anyway I am making a promise to myself here on my blog that I will start to blog again and more regularly. ( I really do love you blog). My poor family is dying to see us and this is the best they can get. So here goes...more to come tomorrow...I PROMISE! :) (Mom, this is for you).

5 comments:

marilynl said...

Hurray! A picture of my cute daughter. It really is fun to see what life looks like in Manila. You look great, by the way.

Lindsay said...

I love your blog so definitely keep it up! FB is great...but I think blogging is even better. :)

That sounds like a wonderful tradition to go to the temple every month with friends, that must be so nice. :)

Christina said...

I struggle with the whole fb blog balance thing, too. One thing that keeps me blogging is that I have friends and family that don't fb. Also, it isn't like we are ever going to scroll through facebook with our kids and stroll down memory lane. Blogs are really good for that. Besides, I love to read about the derails of your expat adventures.

Michelle said...

You look so cute in this picture! Now post some of Jax and the Gabs. :)

Courtni said...

the first thing that i thought of when i saw the picture was that no one looked filipino :)

glad that you have friends and americans to hang out with. makes all the difference!