Sep 24, 2009

Warm Up!

Here are a few more pictures from Ballet class as requested from my sister Michelle. Gabby had a couple of weeks where she was grumpy and not having much fun. I was debating on whether or not to keep her in the class because she is so young. She is the youngest one in her class. But I am SO glad I kept her in because she is loving it now. Her teacher even made a comment to me on how graceful Gabby is. She really tries to do it EXACTLY how her teacher does. She even loves to practice at home making me go through all the ballet positions with her. ( 1st, 2nd, 3rd and so on). Here are some pictures of her warming up at the beginning of class.







She looks so cute in her Ballet clothes. (Or as she would say her ballet dress). The other day I almost bought her a skirt out of tulle. But she insisted that it was a ballet dress. Therefor I am sure she would only think she could wear it to ballet class. The girl already has her own sense of style. She is picky about what she wears! Particularly her shoes! And she always wants to take a purse with her wherever she goes. What a little girly-girl. (Like mother like daughter :) . But I promise I had NOTHING to do with this). She is her own little person and I love her for that.

7 comments:

Nicole said...

I heart her so much.

triplej said...

So cute!

marilynl said...

Ok, that is so funny. When you were her age you always had to have a purse with you!!!! Love the pictures. Keep them coming.

Lindsay said...

There is nothing cuter than little girls in tutus. :)

Cher said...

So cute. I love the studio too. It looks like such a classical ballet studio with the wood floor. It seems like you guys are just thriving over there in a foreign land and all! That is great.

Dianne said...

She's so cute!

Fiagle Family said...

too cute. I wish my girls would do dance :( I love the cute little tutu