Apr 12, 2008

Playdoh for the kids...Time out for me!

So most of the time I totally hate the dollar store and the junk a store like that brings to your house. Well this last time I went I found a priceless treasure. Playdoh machines! They were 2 for a $1 and they have been more than worth every penny. My kids absolutely love them. They spend hours at the table creating things and I can actually get things done, plus they are having a blast! Sometimes time out on both ends of the spectrum are priceless.

9 comments:

Heidi said...

I agree...playdoh is the best, besides the mess! But it is totally worth it.

Heidi said...

Hey! Go to girlydos.blogspot.com. Emmi's hair was the Knotty Crown. Remember this blog and then when Gabby's hair is long enough you can do these styles! I can only figure out a couple of them though. I'm not the best at doing hair.

Fiagle Family said...

My poor kids have been deprived latly. I just hate the mess....and ella trying to eat it!

Lindsay said...

Hi Angela!
Your blog is so cute...you've got some darling kids! I just wanted to check in and say Hi. I'll have to check back more often! It's fun to see what you all are up to!
Love, Lindsay G.

bv said...

What happened to the moon sand??? I have 6 containers of it that I refuse to allow my children to play with because of the mess! I am afraid that I'll have to side with Amanda on this one even with the Playdoh!

I'm glad that it keeps the kids occupied and allows you to get stuff done. You're the best Mom ever!

xxox
bv

Karmen said...

Yes, you are a much nicer mom than me...I've banned it from my home, but I'm considering it again after hearing you get time for yourself...

Shar Chavira said...

oh man...why are my kids "too old" for playdoh! Boo for that! Unfortunately my kids love their ipods, computers and video games...BOOO for growing up!

Rachael said...

You always find fun toys for the kids. I will have to check out our $1 store for those machines. What a great idea! I need a timeout as well.

bv said...

It's high time you post again! I miss you online!!!

xoxo
bv