Okay I know it has been forever since I posted last. I don't purposely do this, however my life is insane and crazy lately. I have been really busy, so sorry for the delay. This past weekend some of my family came to visit. We had a really good time. We went to the zoo, "funland" (a getto amusement park) and a 50's diner. It was fun to relax and see my family. Thanks for coming. We had a blast! So I have the adventurous type on my hands. Jaxton insisted that we go on this ride together. It is called the "octopus". It spins around in circles like crazy. Yes, Jax is in the one below this. He is just so small that he was sliding down. I can't believe I let him go on it since it looked like it was going to break down any minute. While it was going I kept thinking the car was going to fly off and we were going to die. Hence, we survived and of course Jax wanted to go again. He laughed so hard the whole ride. It was so funny!
Gabby loved the Merry-Go-Round. She threw a huge tantrum when she had to get off. She is growing up.
Gabby loved the train ride and Jaxton hated it. He was so bored. All it does it go around in circles. After it had gone around about 3 times Jaxton yelled to the ride attendant, "I'm all finished". I guess he likes the more wild rides now that he is growing up. :(
Jaxton and his Uncle Michael. Thanks Michael for playing with Jax non stop all day. He loved it!
Gabby loved the zoo. She loves animals! She had such a great time. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for coming and spending the weekend with us.
2024 Johnson Family Christmas Letter
1 year ago


8 comments:
What a fun time! Jax cracks me up. He really sounds a lot like Emmi. That is too funny what he said to the ride attendant!
I want to visit you guys and play at all those fun places. Gabby is so big. I love her little outfits. I can't believe Jax is into such adult rides. He's so grown up. Sorry to hear things have been so crazy. I'll call you this week and catch up....Rach
*Have Kessee take you to see Iron Man (Brandon's review is on our blog). :)
Thanks for the new posts. The kids are so cute and so grown up!! How fun!
Gabby's facial expressions are starting to look more and more like Jax! They are so cute!
What a fun day it was. We need to play more! The kids are so cute.
sounds like it was a great weekend! i love reading about their little personalities. they really are growing up so fast and i only wish we lived closer together!!
the train story is my fav and the pic says it all!!
cute pics..Im glad you are posting again..since i'm so on the ball.hahah..I cant believe how much your kids are growing up and I havent seen you guys in forever!!
Ang-
What a fun day with the kids AND your family! How lucky are you?! Jax sounds like such a hilarious kid! And little Gabs is so dang precious in these pictures!
Post a Comment