May 19, 2008

Bear World

3 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

AHh Ok when we come out there this summer we have to see you guys! your kids have grown up sooo much. The bear world looks cute. we are out here in the 100s already! luckily it'll cool down again but yuck! I'd much prefer bear world! I love the pic of the knuckles..too cute

ClancyPants said...

I am dying laughing over the picture of Kessee squished into that miniature train! That is not meant for guys with legs as long as his! LOL! Looks like a fun day and I'm glad you went before the weather got all nasty again!

bv said...

Great pictures! I can't believe how big they are both getting. Time passes so quickly...too quickly.

Me and my diabetes are way jealous of their ice cream cones!!

Funny that Jax's eyes are blue and gab's are brown?? Super cute kids!! xxox