Apr 1, 2008

Jaxton got tagged by his friend Emmi so here we go...

10 Things you may or may not know about me...

1. I absolutely love frosting!!! If I could eat for every meal of the day I would. My mom makes Texas Chocolate Cake sometimes, and I sneak in the kitchen and put my finger in the frosting and eat it off the cake. It is so YUMMY!

2. I am obsessed with Transformers! Every time I go to the store I think I need a new transformer. My mom says no sometimes and I don't understand why. I am trying to build my bedroom into Cybertron and if I am going to do that I need every transformer made, right?

3. I am a schmoozer. I know how to say the sweetest things to people. For instance I like to tell my mom, " You are the nicest mom in the neighborhood" or "You are so beautiful". It usually works too if I want something.

4. My favorite cartoon is Spongebob. My mom doesn't like it at all and says I can't watch it. But my dad secretly lets me watch it when my mom isn't home.

5. I am really good at sound effects. I can make almost any voice or noise you ask me to. Some of my best are Mount Vesuvius and Spongebob laughing.

6.I don't like clothes! I am constantly taking them off so I can run around in my underwear. My mom says I need to wear clothes, but I think underwear is more comfortable.

7. I LOVE LOVE LOVE chocolate milk. I pretty much live off of it too. It is my favorite drink and food. I fill my belly up with milk and then I don't eat. My mom doesn't like that I don't eat enough, but I think chocolate milk is sufficient.

8. I am a really good brother. I love my sister Gabby so much. If she gets in trouble from my mom I get mad at my mom and tell her that isn't nice. I think she should be able to do whatever she wants. And I think I should get to do whatever I want to.

9. My favorite book right now is "Don't Let the Pigeon Stay Up Late." It so so funny. I laugh so hard every time we read it. In fact I have it memorized now so I read it to my mom.

10. I love my Grandma Lundberg so much. I tell my mom every day that I miss Grandma and that I need to go to her house right now. I wish I could liver closer to her so I could see her every day. She is my favorite person!

Now I tag my friends. Jacob, Chase, Brynlee, and Katelyn

6 comments:

Heidi said...

CUTE! Emmi loves Spongebob too and I can't stand that show. Scott likes it though so she watches it.

Shar Chavira said...

OH MY GOSH!! I am LOVE, LOVING THIS! My long lost family. I am so excited to keep up on your lives. It has been far too long! I can't even tell you how excited I was when my friend sent it to me!! SO COOL!!! Love you!!!

bv said...

This is the cutest post! I've not seen this kind of things before! It totally had me smiling picturing your little man!!!

Nicole said...

That is so cute! I was totally chuckling when I was reading it cause it is so true! Nice work.

marilynl said...

So fun to hear all about Jaxton. Most of it we already know but it's fun to be reminded. We need to tag Gabby and find out all about her!

Nicole said...

I am officially tagging Gabby! When are you going to do hers?