Apr 12, 2008

Mr Tough Guy!
So Jax had a little accident this week. He thinks he is so grown up that he should be able to do anything all by himself. So being that kid he climbed up on the washer to get some soap down off of the shelf next to it. While doing so he caught his eye on a hook to a clothes rod by our washer. He got his eye pretty good. We are lucky he didn't get inside the eye itself. He was pretty sad but super tough too.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Oooooh, ouch! What a tough guy. It is harder on us I think, to see our kids get hurt!

bv said...

ouch! that looks worse than the time my cat (who has never scratched anyone else) got his claw stuck in Jax's head!!

I'm glad your little guy is okay and hope he heals quickly!

xxox

Karmen said...

Oh my goodness! Did you freak out as a mom or are you one not to panic? Poor, tough guy! And did I just read that a cat got his claw stuck in his head?! Seriously! Poor guy!