Apr 8, 2008

Gabby has been tagged by my sister Nicole. She wanted to know 10 things about Gabby, too.

10 Things you may or may not know about me...


1. I Absolutely LOVE food. I am such a good eater, in fact last night I ate an entire chicken enchilada all by myself while my brother pouted and would only eat 2 bites of macaroni.

2. My name suits me perfect, I love to talk and never stop. My parents can understand me sometimes but most of the time they have no idea what I am saying. As long as I know, that's all that matters.

3. I love boys. Especially my grandpa. He is my favorite person of all when I go to my mom's parents house. Grandpa is the only one who can make me stop crying there. I also only go to the man leader in the nursery. My parents are scared for when I turn 16.

4. My 3 favorite things in the world are: My two silky blankets and my binky. When I get sad I have to have my "night nights". They make me feel better and comforted.

5. I love to sleep. Have you ever heard of a 1 and a half year old ask to go to bed? I do everyday. I like to run into my room and grab the slats on my crib and push and pull and say, "nigh Night!" Sleeping is my favorite past time, I take after grandma that way.

6. I can't stand getting dressed or my diaper changed. I kick and kick and scream and have a knack for twisting my body at exactly the right time to keep the diaper from being fastened. I have it down to a science to kick my feet in order to NEVER get my legs into my pants.

7. I love pretty things. I am definitely a girly girl already. I love to wear my 'pree's' which is anything shiny and pretty. Bracelets, earrings, shoes and purses are just becoming my fashion necessities. I also like to run up to mommy and hold out my foot and say "toe's". This means that my toenails must be polished and polished right now. I currently have 25 coats of Lycra Wear Lasting finish TM '308 powerhouse' on my toes.

8. I am bald. Mommy wishes I had more hair. There is hope, however, Mommy has been able to put in a teensy small clip to gather the 2 strands on my head. Hooray.

9. I love to play outside. But living in the antarctic makes it hard sometimes. I like to say, "out" and point to the door. Usually I am only wearing a diaper and a pair of daddy's canoes, but when I have them on that should be all I need to go out into the great expanse of the world. Mommy thinks otherwise and makes me get dressed with clothes and shoes that are my size and not the size of small skateboards. I hope I don't get daddy's feet.

10. I am very sensitive. If I do something naughty and am told "No. no.", I break down into convulsions. I have to stop now because I just tried to pull down the curtains and I have to go to time out...I also can't type for the tears coming out and the inner pain and turmoil I am feeling...

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Thank you!! That was very cute. I'm glad they're both tagged now.

Heidi said...

Gabby, you are too cute! I love that you can eat a whole enchilada and that you love to gab. Tell your mommy to go to Baby Gap because they have a really cute shirt that says, "Chatter Box".

marilynl said...

Oh Gabby, you are so cute!
Love, Grandma

ClancyPants said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Karmen said...

Ang, these are so fun to read! You are so creative and hilarious! (Especially about the nail polish on the toes and the squirming at a diaper change!) I feel like I know your kids just from reading your blog! Someday, I'll get to I.F.!

Rachael said...

I'M ON IT!