Feb 13, 2008

Sunday Best

I had to post a picture of Gabby just before church on Sunday. Her dress is a hand- me- down from my sister. She wanted to see Gabby in it. I love it. It reminds me of the Sound of Music in a way.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

It does kind of look like Sound of Music! Only Gabby looks much cuter in it. Love that movie, by the way.

Fiagle Family said...

I cant believe how big she has gotten...and how do you get her to leave a bow in her hair!! THe only way ella will is if I stick one to her head! It is a cute valentine dress...and it doesnt look like its made from your curtains! I'm glad you are writting. I love the new page

Michelle said...

OH MY GOSH!!! She looks so cute and funny!

marilynl said...

Cute, cute, cute kids