I love this!! I cant believe you got such great pics. Ella always looks away when I get the camera! They are so adorable
what a sweetie! i can't believe she's already 18 months old! she sure looks like her mommy...beautiful!
such a cheese muffin! i love these shots!! you did a great job capturing some precious expressions! great work, momma anderson!
She's so cute!
Ang...she is so dang cute! I feel bad that I haven't seen her in person yet...I'm an awful friend...and we're both Idahoans! Well, come say hi soon!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love this!! I cant believe you got such great pics. Ella always looks away when I get the camera! They are so adorable
what a sweetie! i can't believe she's already 18 months old! she sure looks like her mommy...beautiful!
such a cheese muffin! i love these shots!! you did a great job capturing some precious expressions! great work, momma anderson!
She's so cute!
Ang...she is so dang cute! I feel bad that I haven't seen her in person yet...I'm an awful friend...and we're both Idahoans! Well, come say hi soon!
Post a Comment