The Day Has Finally Arrived!
So I have been very anxious for the day that Gabby will finally have hair. I will say that we still have a long way to go, but...we finally have enough on top to put a clip in it. Today was the first day we have done that. Her "bangs" you could say are all over the place. I tried this little clip today and I love it. Needless to say, so does she. She kept wanting to see herself in the mirror. I have a feeling she may be a little on the girly side. That may be my doing, but oh well girls will be girls. Right?
2024 Johnson Family Christmas Letter
1 year ago


4 comments:
Yeah HAIR! We can now have another person to have hair envy over. We have old man long hair in the back. Her little watermelon is cute
Oh Gabby, you are so cute. But you have always been cute. Love, Grandma
this is a big day for mom and baby girl! yay gabs! glad she loves it so much. girls are so much fun for this very reason!!! enjoy! she looks adorable!!!!
love you!
xxox
YAY, a clip! It's a cute one too!
Post a Comment