Sick, Sick, Sick

It's that time of year I guess. Jax woke up this morning with a fever and by late afternoon his fever had reached 103. Gabby is very concerned about him, as you can see. She kept going over to him and rubbing his arm saying."nigh-nigh." She adores Jaxton. It seems one thing after another. Gabby just got over the cold sore virus. She had cold sores all over her mouth and all the way down her throat. She wouldn't eat or drink for days. I am so glad she is better. It took about 10 days for her to get over it. Hopefully she won't catch what Jaxton has. Anyways, other than that life here is going well.
6 comments:
Poor little things! How stressful for you too!
Seriously...you're kids are so dang cute!
I like the new look of the blog!
I had that horrible herpes virus when I was a year old and then again when I was in 5th grade...I remember the misery well!! I am SO sorry she had to go through that. I'm especially sorry that she'll be consigned to a life of cold sores! I hope everyone in your house is healthy soon...
I'm sorry, what an awful week. I enjoyed our chat the other day. I hope your family is feeling better today. I really hope you don't catch it.
Hi Ang! I love checking your blog and catching up with you and the kids! They are so darling! I, too, hate it when the kids are sick...I worry too much that it might be more than what it really is...plus, it's so time consuming and you feel so bad for them! Good luck and I hope all is well soon!
Post a Comment