Snow Day

Yesterday we had a big snow storm. Jax and Gabby had so much fun playing outside. Gabby loves to be out there. She just stood in place watching Jax and all his friends go sledding. When we came in she threw a huge tantrum. She sure picked up on that fast.


Jaxton and his friends, Grace, Savannah and Cloey. We need some little boys to move in by us. He is becoming quite the ladies man...Yikes.
5 comments:
we have the opposite problem out here. Katelynn has a bunch of little boys her age. Gabby's little outfit is so cute...we don't even own a hat for ella (even if she is bald) She's only seen snow once...at 2 weeks old. My kids keep thinking that the fog will turn into snow one day. How do you stand all the mess??
I love that ladies man comment accompanied by the picture! That's adorable! Your kids are getting so big! They are so stinkin' cute!!! I'm so glad you're blogging again!!!
xoxox bv
brrrrr! i love the pictures.
Yikes is right! A ladies man already. Looks like they had a blast!
Ang! Long time, no see! I love your pictures and your blog! I guess I'm blogging now too, come and visit (burleypopes.blogspot.com)
Love ya, miss ya!
Post a Comment