Jan 10, 2008


So I decided that I needed a change this last week. I have had long hair for quite a while now and I decided that it was time to do something new. I ended up getting 7 inches cut off. It was a pretty big step and I am still trying to decide it I like it or not. Hopefully it will grow on me. I have only had it for a few hours so I am sure it will take some time to get used too. Thought I would share.

9 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

I love it. You are so brave! My hair grows at a snails pace. ...it is sooo cute.

Rachael said...

Look at you "hot mamma" - I love it! The real question is...does Kessee? :)

Heidi said...

Angela! You look so good...I love it!

Lara said...

Cute Hair! I keep seeing cute short cuts but I haven't been able to work up the guts to cut any off.

Marianne said...

Nice work!! You look AWESOME (and not just your hair!). You know I'm always a fan of short hair...because it's easy and cute!

bv said...

Way cute stuff! You look awesome!!!!

bv said...

Way cute stuff! You look awesome!!!!

ClancyPants said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ClancyPants said...

Very Cute!! So sad that you live like 8 blocks from me and I have to go to your blog to see your haircut!! We need to get together in a big way!! I love the hair, btw. Check out my blog now and then if you want (I'm not a super frequent blogger, so be warned!) clancypassey.blogspot.com